CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wonder Woman


My friends keep telling me I look like Wonder Woman......YAH RIGHT! The original Wonder Woman was about 90lbs and physically she was hardly what we would consider "crossfit fit"

So I see it in the face a little...but I bet Wonder Woman never did burpees ;)


Morning WOD:


100 sit ups

200 air squats

50 burpees


Time- 11:20
Afternoon.....
PR'd my clean and jerk at 135lbs!
then did a 5m bike after.
Food has consisted of, Tilapia, apple, eggs.....and some non paleo cookies I made....yup its that time of the month again.
Cookies were damn good:
3/4 c gluten free baking mix
2 eggs
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 c organic choc chips (non dairy/non soy)
2 tbsp honey
4 packets stevia sweetener
a little cinn and nutmeg

0 comments: