CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gettin The Heck Outa Dodge!

Morning WOD:

run 400m
skip 200m
run 400m
skip 200m
run 400m
cartwheels 200m
run 400m
cartwheels 200m

Crazy one, I know! Did this with my trainee so I didn't time myself.

PM Work-

Warm up: "ANNIE"

50-40-30-20-10

double unders
sit ups

Time: 9:30

I don't ever do weighted sit ups, they are easier...but i would rather it be hard :)
Oh yah, and double unders are fun when you have squeezed out two kids....NOT!


Strength:

1x20 OHSQ @ 60 lbs - too easy

1x20 bench @ 95 -this was challenging but I banged out all 20 reps!

Then.....

3 rounds for time:

50lb farmers walk 100 feet
45 lb overhead walk 300 feet
25 KBS @ 35lbs

Time- 7:26

I'M BEAT!

We decided to leave tonight and drive through to ATL, way easier with the kids. Which means we will have an extra day...I think were gonna do the water park & the aquarium. Then were going to see Laura Demarco @ her Box, Crossfit RX. What an amazing athlete she is!

Wont be blogging much this weekend....but next time I do I'll be a certified Crossfit level 1 trainer!!!!!! Well, that's if I pass......but I'm not worried!

1 comments:

Sue - Bionic-Woman said...

I am SOOOO jealous...Level I Cert PLUS meeting Laura...tell her I said HI and tell her about the warehouse..that WE SECURED IT!!! WOO HOO!!!