CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feelin' Good


The Wonder Woman T-shirt is just for you Lawrence!!!
Today was productive, me likey.
I used to shop ALL THE TIME for cloths. Either 'every day' cloths or 'going out' stuff.......so funny bc now all i do is look for sweet workout gear that matches!!!!!
Strength:
1x20 bench @ 90lbs
1x20 squat clean @ 65lbs
WOD:
10 rounds for time of:
3 snatch pull @ 80lbs.
6 ring dips
9 KTE
Had to sub the ring dips for bench dips, and the KTE for backwards sit ups. GRRR I CANT WAIT FOR OUR BOX!!!!
Time was: 6:40
Then HSPU practice.....gettin better! I only need about 2 in. to get up, much improved!
GRUB:
8- 4 egg whites/6 asp & 5 straw b/1 tbsp EVOO (2-1-3)
10- 3 oz chicken/2c coulif & 1/2 apple/9 almonds (3-1.5-3)
1- 3 oz chicken/12 asp/ 2 tsp AB (3-1-4)
3- 3 oz chicken/ 1 tsp walnuts (3-0-2)
6- 3 oz chicken/ 1 tsp AB (3-0-2)
grand total: 14-3.5-14
Not too shabby. I need to add more veggies and less fat.
Someone once said that you had to "gain weight" to be stronger. This is true to a degree. Gaining FAT is not going to make you stronger. Yes, Yes there's the 'weight moves mass' topic. Thing is, Ive lost 20 lbs since I started crossfitting 5 months ago and I am WAY stronger now. Don't be fooled, you don't need to pack on the fat to lift more ;)
Random note to self: STOP BUYING KIDS CLOTHS THAT HAVE TO BE IRONED!

AND WHAT THE HECKMY PAGE POSTING IS SKREWED UP! UGH OH WELL!

1 comments:

Sue - Bionic-Woman said...

Thank you for today and pushing me through it...can u believe I feel my WOD today!! Compared to that "OTHER" day!! LOL ;)

Let's keep kicking each others asses!!!