CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

WEIGHT BELTS ARE FOR WIMPS

Today is crazy busy, so I'm blogging early...

This am I did a WOD with Heather:

10 rounds for time of:

run 100m
10 push ups


Then Tim and I hit the gym for some 1rm PR's!!!!!!


deadlift: 230-250-270!!!!!! NEW PR!!!
BACK SQUAT: 230-240-250!! ANOTHER PR!
shoulder press: 90-100-110 yet another!

PS- weight belts are for wimps! This isn't a power lifting competition, this is CROSSFIT! Do it on your own or don't do it at all!

2 comments:

Sue - Bionic-Woman said...

HELLS YEAH!!!! I am on my way to do mine!!! Out of the gym for 37 days...so we shall see what all this metal inside me can handle!! BRING IT!!!

Xfit Lauren said...

Nice work today Sue, so proud of you! Coach said to rely on a weight belt is foolish...if you cant lift it on your own then its too heavy ;)