CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Why am I so busy all the time?

For some reason I thought quitting my 70 hr a week job and becoming a stay home mom would bring me all kinds of free time....yah right.


Yesterday's CF TOTAL 1 went really well & I am very pleased with my progress. On the down side I'm a little pissed bc I'm not really even sore today.Which means yesterday could have been heavier :( BUT I thought upping my DL by 5, back squat by 10, & press by 20 would be enough...grr. The DL didn't really feel heavy, I really need to stop underestimating myself.

Today has been slam packed & Ive been up since 5.....so going to the gym didn't happen. I made up my own CFE:

bike 1 mile
run 400m
bike 1 mile
run 400m
bike 1 mile
run 400m

This one was narsty. Esp. in the 3pm heat....

I was going to do 5 rounds but of course time was an issue. It was a nice little endurance WOD. I'm really trying to lean out big time for this shoot.

Well I'm off, my wonderful husband is taking me out on a date tonight. Sushi here I come!

0 comments: