CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 9 &10

My Homie for LIFE!

Don't ever apologize for who you are

Macarena? Anyone? Anyone?


She told me I couldn't.......right




Camera's in the bathroom are bad




Love my crazy Daddy!




It's been an eventful weekend so far.



Flu, double ear infection, and tonsillitis.....no joke, all at the same time. Ive been to the gym twice in the past 9 days. I finally got sick of it and hit the gym yesterday.



WOD- AMRAP in 20 min of
10 box jumps @ 20"
7 clean & jerk @ 100lbs
5 burpee clean jumps

I finished 5rounds just shy of 20 min...




After being so sick it wasn't that great but It felt good!


Strength work:


Back SQ 5x5: 150-160-170-185-205

Weight wasn't challenging, I was tryin to take it easy...


I was happy to be back in my element, but it knocked me back a bit I think. Today I felt like CRAP!



I rested today, but you bet your buns ill be back at it tomorrow.



Today's Grub:

1: Woke up early and needed a hangover cure so I was naughty and had a pita. It was what I needed.
2: 2eggs w/ EVOO and Chicken
3: Mom's homemade soup(chicken,veggies, no salt), small tomato from my garden.
4: 2 oz chicken, sprouts and greens, homemade larabar, 1 sq 85%
5: 3 oz turkey, Kale, cucumber salad, okra, coconut

0 comments: