CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let's Get To The Point.

100 air squats
90 double unders
80 push ups
70 sit ups
60 pull ups
50 thrusters @65
40 weighted lunges @45
30 box jumps @24"
20 dead lift @ 135lbs
10 handstand push ups

27:47

Please tell whoever made up this workout that I STRONGLY DISLIKE THEM.


Food was good today but the shoot is fast approaching and its time to cut out fruit. I'm at 18% and I need to drop back down to 14%.

Tomorrow is my first bootcamp with all my girls! Excited!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! I just read your last line about having your first bootcamp with all your girls...RIGHT after I posted basically the same thing!
BTW, your blog is way cooler than mine....you'll have to show me how to fancy mine up!
See you in the morning!