CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010



Took the little monkey to ride the horses today. He absolutely loves it! Such a cowboy in training:) Cant wait until he's 6 so we can start barrel racing lessons!


This is Grant giving the big boy Sarge a bath.






My days continue to be extremely busy, tomorrow is going to be the same. I am really looking foreword to going down to the beach on Saturday with my hunny for the rugby tournaments....it will be a blast I'm sure. Beach + Beer+ Good friends...How couldn't it be?!



WOD


50-40-30-20-10


Single jump ropes


sit ups


push ups

16:46



*felt strong, I would have to say the push ups sucked the most.


Today was a strength rest day.


I feel so tiered today and I'm not sure why, possibly the reduction in my sugar intake...


Then I did an hour on the treadmill, kept the heart rate at 118.



Food:


9- 4 egg whites/12 asp/5 mas nuts (2-1-5)


11- 3 oz chick/9 almonds (3-0-3)


2- 3 oz chick/12asp/2 tsp AB (3-1-4)


6- 3 oz chick/sm sweet pot (post WOD)/2 tsp AB (3-2-4)


-protein shake (24g)


8- 4 egg whites (2-0-0)


Total -the prot shake= 14-4-16


Still shabby on the carbs, but that's ok for now. I will start back eating more when the shoot is over.


Really craving sweets today, hence the reason for all the AB...naughty, naughty.

0 comments: