CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playdate Day!

I love our play date days. They are great, not only for me but for the kids too.

Tomorrow we are riding the horses...Grant loves this.....




I cant even believe my baby girl is 9 months.....is it sick that I have baby fever already? I see pregnant women and I cant help but stare.....Its such a precious and special time.

ENOUGH OF THAT TALK!

Its too soon for me, we want more but not yet! Plus I have to wait till at least after the games!

Today I ran another boot camp. It was fun and the girls rocked "Fran Modified"

Grub:

9- 4egg whites in 1 tbsp EVOO/6 asp/5 strawb/6 olives

10- 1 sq 85%/1 tsp AB

1- 5 oz turkey w/ mustard/ 5 strawb/1 oz cheese/small walnut salad

-2 Mimosa's!!!!!

4- 1 tbsp AB

7- 5 oz chicken w/ onion and mush in EVOO/ 1/2 cauliflower/ 9 asp

9- 3 oz chicken w/ 2oz onion/ 1/3 cauliflower

This week I am cutting out fruit in the pm...next week it will go bye bye for a while....The Mimosa's were sooo good at lunch!

Strength Work: back to 1/20's!

OHSQ @ 55

DL @ 165

push press @ 75

Then a CFE 4x440

Super excited about the cert...primarily bc I will be a crossfit level 1 trainer after, but also excited to see my family and take the kids to the aquarium!

0 comments: