CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a sad day in Cape Coral. I don’t even want to think about what it would be like to loose a child. Whoever reads this PLEASE pray for the families of the little girl that passed and the one that is fighting for her life. Makes me sick…
I am so grateful that my husband wasn’t on duty yesterday, because it would have been his call….

Nutrition:

B- 2 eggs in EVOO/blueberries/almonds
S- protein shake/2c berries/9 almonds
L- salad (lettuce, olives, tomatoes, 5oz deli turkey) Dressing (EVOO, garlic powder, dill, oregano, pepper) cherries/2sq 85%
S-protein shake/ small apple/ 1tbs AB
D- 5oz salmon/asparagus in EVOO


The burpee mile is in two days. I’m trying to round up people to do it with us. I will be doing it in honor of my Grandmother who lost her life to breast cancer when I was little.

www.burpeemile.com
If you are interested in participating, let me know. If not, donate!

0 comments: