CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Back in the swing today. This past weekend was crazy, I had to deal with some family issues so Sat and Sun I took off. I picked back up today with the WOD I missed from Friday.

Strength Work:

5x5 Dead lift (155-170-185-205-225)

PR’D MY 5RM!

Then I decided to do a 1rm for the hell of it. My last 1rm was 230, and I knew I could do more…so I loaded it up with 265lbs. I’m not gonna lie, it was heavy.

WOD was:

15 rounds for time of:

5 pull-ups
10 pushups
15 air squats

Time was 13:51

My pull-ups are getting better and so are my pushups! Pushups are ugly but rx’d!

I started a new protein supplement today called aminorip. Its pre digested protein with amino acid. Ill let ya know if it works.








HAPPY 25TH BDAY TO MARIA!

0 comments: