CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today was fun! Church then out on the boat with friends....

I think I'm going to take up playing a little rugby here and there when I have time. A friend of mine has been trying to recruit me for some time now, and it sounds like it would be right up my alley ;)

I'm gonna get up and do my met con that I missed today in the am. Then Heather is coming over again to get a little more crossfit action....5 people total that we are working with that are willing to keep coming back for torture!

Then in the afternoon I will do the usual 3 part workout that my crazy ass coach has already posted.

Food was all paleo except a few protein bars I added in bc there was no good food being offered on the boat...just pb&j and beer. I refrained from drinking...I think I did enough of that on Friday.

goodnight its movie time with the man of my dreams :)

0 comments: