CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Can A Sista Get A Break Up In Here?!

What?! That's how I feel today.

First I had to take the kids to my dads, then I went to my doctors appointment. That which made me sick so I ended up staying and being monitored for twice as long as I planned. Then I made it to my dads without getting sick in the car, only to be welcomed by two kids that needed my attention. Finally got to lay down after getting sick again there. Then I changed my 2pm WOD with Kel to 230. So we headed off to the hocienda to take the dogs out and change. Then off to the gym.....

WOD was... AMRAP in 15 min of:

400m run
15 Dumbbell Thrusters


Kel and I both completed 4 rounds and an additional 400m run.

He used 2 25lbs, and I used 2 20lbs.

Nice lil workout.

Then I was back home to shower, change, walk dogs, feed kids, change kids, clean up and head out to my first Tastefully Simple party at Vanesa's. I must say the food was delish and I managed to make it out of there without spending too much $!

Then home for the night. BUT my night doesn't end there.......bathe two kids, potty time, dress them, brush teeth, read stories, night night kisses, walk barking dogs, feed dogs, do dishes, pick up house, fold laundry......etc you get the point.

I did the working 70 hour weeks thing with a kid.....I hated it bc I didn't get to enjoy spending time as a wife/mommy but this stay home thing is way harder! I don't care what anyone says, IVE DONE BOTH! and I will always say that dropping my kid off everyday was easier...lol
I absolutely love being a stay home mom and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tomorrow Tim and I are meeting Jason and Vanesa at the gym, for more Xfit training.....This is like a disease people. Don't come too close, you may catch it. ;)

1 comments:

Sue - Bionic-Woman said...

A Break...nah...we don't need them...WE ARE MACHINES!!! LMAO!!