CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH!

Things are going great, I feel myself getting stronger by the day! My coach is the Shiznit.

WOD: 4 rounds for time

400m run, then max rep burpees

R1-40
R2-30
R3-20
R4-20

Time was 14: 57

Then Strength work:

1x20 Back Squat @ 135lbs…….felt fab. banged it out no prob

Bench 5x5 (90-95-100-105-110)

Then…..Max rep pull-ups without stopping…..I did 13! This is awesome considering a month ago I was using a band…..not any more!

Push Pres 5x5 (70-80-85-90-100)……also felt great, could have gone heavier.


Coach some days I look at your workouts and think….seriously? Sometimes they are so all over the place. Whatever your doing, ITS WORKING!!!!!

OH YAH PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Hey Lauren, remember the quote... the art is in the movement, the science is in thr programming... or something like that.. lol Truly there is always a reason to the madness :) We have a few 1x20's coming up this week. And thanks for the birthday messages! :)