CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Doofis


Today was all about the laundry. Im changing my name to Lauren Laundry Lester.

Coach got our WOD for today from the West Sacramento Qualifier. All Im gonna say is WOA. Tim and I did it outside in the blazing sun at 11:30am. There were a few moments that I thought I could quite possibly loose my breakfast.

Strength Work:

1x20 Overhead Squat @ 55…..piece of cake

1x20 Back Squat @ 135…another piece of cake

But then the ISH really began….

WOD:
4 Rounds For Time:
100m Overhead Lunges (done with a 35lb. plate)
400m Backwards Running (WOW felt this one in my arse)
30 Thrusters w/a 35lb plate

Doesn’t look that bad…until you see that it’s FOUR ROUNDS!
When I told Coach my time he about lost it…we figured that we must have misjudged the distance a bit. I need to go pick up one of those meter counter things.

My Time: 29:03

Darn I’ve been hungry! I’ve also still been craving sweets…but managed to stay away. It’s like God decides to torture me for about 2 weeks out of the month. Oh well, it’s why I have my two beautiful children!:)

Nutrition:

B- 3eggs/green pepper/strawberries/9 almonds
S- Protein shake/almond milk (WAY too sweet!)
L- 5oz canned chicken/2 tbs EVOO/ 9 walnuts/tomatoe/2 sq 85%
S- Paleo Pancakes(ground flaxseed, protein powder/2 eggs/almond milk/coconut oil) 3 apricots
D- 8ozlean ground beef/10 almonds/3 apricots/2 sq 85%
S- 3oz lean ground beef/ 5walnuts

I added an extra meal bc I’ve been HUNGRY! Trying to curb it without busting out! I’m feeling my endurance and strength getting better…maybe, just maybe all this paleo stuff is starting to pay off.


This is totally irrelevant, but funny. My 7 month old blue male pit keeps running face first into the sliding glass door….im talking on a daily basis….hahahahaha! He has acquired the nickname Doofis. You would think he would learn?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have ran into doors several times lately!