CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kinda blank. I am worn out! Today was busy, but what's new.....

Teagan is still really congested so Tim met Kel at the gym early, then when he got home I went grocery shopping. I rushed home to prepare dinner early because I knew I would be gone. I made some paleo cookies too that were gooooood! ( eggs, ground flax seed, ground coconut, cocoa powder, ground almonds, 85% chunks, & honey) Then I left to get my toes done and meet Vanesa at the gym.....worked with her and then did my WOD, strength work, & CFE......then home to clean the house for my luncheon tomorrow. Excited to see my girlies and make the new goodies I bought.

Strength work:

1x20 push jerk @ 85lbs
1x20 front squat @ 120lbs


WOD: 5 rounds for time

5 rep back squat @ 180lbs
10 burpees

My time- 5:02

Then...

5 sets of 50 double unders

Then the CFE.....

10 rounds 1min run 1 min walk
made it about 2 miles.....



Nutrition:

1-protein shake/AB/grapes
2-protein shake/almonds/dates
3-beef meatloaf & turkey/almonds/sm apple/paleo cookies
4-chicken meatloaf/paleo cookies/sm apple


Argh! Ive been so busy during the day that I'm not eating enough and I can feel it! Today I went up and down feeling sluggish during my CF stuff. I get my first B12 shot today and I plan on getting one once a week for a while to see how I feel....


We are going to look at a location for the box tomorrow! HOODIE HOO! It sounds perfect so we will see.....we also have a rather long list of ppl interested in coming when were open!

I'm out.

0 comments: