CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Burpee's For Boobies











Today was Burpees for Boobies. It was not easy!
I wanted to dedicate today to my grandmother, Francis Ward Garner. What an impact you made on my life and every one around you! So sad that you had to die so young, I will see you in heaven some day!

I completed my ¼ mile of burpee broad jumps in 24 min. It took me 164 of them.


I’m watching the movie Monster In Law while I do dishes and fold laundry. Boy I can relate to this movie! BAAAAHAHA!

So, I’ve been dying for a cheat day. I cant bring myself to take an entire day of eating bad, so I thought I would just have a few things this evening.

Nutrition:

B- protein shake (banana, water, protein powder, AB)
S- 3 oz chicken/1c strawberries/9 almonds
L-4oz chicken/mixed berries/walnuts
S- 1oz turkey/apple/cashews
D- 4oz chicken/berries & tomato/AB

I ate some of the organic mac and cheese that I made Grant. Then I decided to whip up a M&M cookie cake. I used my gluten free mix and less salt. It tasted like corn bread with M&M’s LOL. So nasty. I feel so full, and I remember now why I never want to cheat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY BURPEES!!!