CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My two Christmas ham's HURT!

My toosh and I have a love hate relationship right now…..
I’ve heard people that do crossfit say, “I don’t ever really get sore anymore…” yah right….you should get you some then :)

Anyways……IM SO SORE! AND PROUD OF IT! Haha

Strength work:

1x20 deadlift @ 155lbs

1x20 bench @ 75lbs.

WOD was NUTS……ouch deeze nuts hurt! (slightly modified for gym)

10 HSPU
15 rep. 185lb. dead lift
25 step aerobic jumps
50 pull-ups
100 thrusters w/ 45lb bar
200 DU

I FORGOT TO ADD : RUN 400M W/ A 45LB PLATE!!!!

Time: 35:55

This one was fun…..running from one side of the gym to the next! Haha cant wait for this box to be underway already!

Nutrition:

B- 3oz lean ground beef/1 egg/pickles/asparagus
L- 5oz chicken/2 tbs EVOO/pickles/dill/2 sq 85%/5 apricots
S-apple/3oz turkey/olives
D- raspberry & blueberry paleo pancakes cooked in coconut oil/2 eggs/ sweet potato fries w/ EVOO

S- banana/AB



Craving pickles!!!! Tim asked me if I was pregnant today.......and NO IM NOT!




My Job.....My Life......My Heart.

0 comments: