CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Catch up. Again!


My days and nights have been running together….SO BUSY. So this is makeup from yesterday. Coach created a hero WOD called “Hughes”…….yah it didn’t make a hero out of me. It sucked ass big time.

WOD: 5 Rounds for time

15 GHD sit-ups (30 regular sit-ups)
500m row (50 SDHP @ 55lbs.)
30 Push press @ 45lbs.
30 Dead lift @95lbs.

Lets just say I was @ 30 min on round 4…..yesterday wasn’t my day.

Well I’ve discovered that my LEAST favorite lift is the SDHP. I would rather row any day then do them. If this box equipment doesn’t come in soon I may just buy my own concept II.

Then…..

Strength Work:

1x20 Overhead Squat @55lbs

1x20 Push press @ 75lbs

Food has been good. Mother nature is still torturing me with hormonal cravings….if anyone runs into her, will you b*tch slap her for me?

0 comments: