CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

This is not CrossFit related....but I needed to vent. Its late and I'm tiered but I cant sleep. My heart is so broken over my families situation right now. I don't understand why God allows horrible tings to happen. I mean I know the biblical reason, but to a child? A 10 and 7 year old little innocent child?! Through this whole thing I haven't really let myself go yet, Ive been shocked, mad, confused, stunned, the while nine yards. But the recent information has just pushed me over the edge. My poor mother doesn't deserve this! She is such a wonderful woman of integrity. Anyone who knows her and or knows of her knows that!!! Why? Why was this horrible awful maN aloud to walk, breathe, eat, and carry on a normal life for 74 years??? Why didn't one of his victims come foreword?? It could have saved so many people from getting hurt. All those desperate phone calls from my mom telling me she knew something was wrong, something was not right. We thought possibly he had dementia.....? Why would a 70 something old mad all of a sudden become obsessed with his two grand kids??? We all thought it was because he was loosing his mind. BUT NEVER IMAGINED WHAT WAS REALLY TAKING PLACE! This is a person who I have spent many many Christmas, birthdays, sporting events, church services, etc. etc. with. Just the thought of him now makes my stomach turn. God says that Justice will be His.....WHY DOESN'T IT FEEL THAT WAY?

0 comments: