CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh What A Monday

Felt a little better this morning, no fever when I woke up. Little did I know I just shoulda stayed in bed! All was normal until I went to pu Grant from school....

So I'm getting Tea out of the car and she decides to be a turd and yell NO! My regular routine goes as follows; get out of the car with the keys, close my door and open the back door, lock the truck, get her out and grab my keys and go inside....That is just my little way of locking up before my little 17 m old grabs the keys and plays with them.

BUUUUT today since she decided she wasn't getting out, I set my keys down on Grant's seat (after locking the doors) and tried to use two hands to get her out. *Keep in mind this baby girl is ungodly strong....she pushes things around on a daily basis like shes is in some kind of gosh darn strong man contest....including giant chairs, large gates, anything she can get her hands on...she pushes it around. So not to get off track too much, I decide I'm gonna try to bait her out of her seat by playing peek-a-boo (mommy's tactic to not have to forcefully remover her, it could get ugly).

So I close the car door and start to play peek-a-boo outside the car door as planned. Well, then I quickly realize I have just locked my 1 year old in the car in the heat of the day. OH SHIT. Real dumbass move.

-So I'm thinking, no problem my husband is a FF and works in district to the school. Ill just call him and he can come lights & sirens to our rescue. Think again. I call him and he is way down south cape, but he decides he is coming anyway. (I probably should have just called 911 or AAA or something, but this is Daddy's girl locked in the car and he is now panicking.)

He rushes home to grab our extra truck keys only to realize I have his house keys- Super. So he breaks in to the house, and he cant find our extra keys.... ***by this time Teagan has been in the hot truck for 20 min....

So I called him and tell him to abort his mission ASAP because our daughter was pouring sweat. Next step was to bash the window. She was still moving around and acting normal so I stayed calm....while some Spanish lady I didn't even know was having a panic attack outside my car. I was like, "lady. Chill...she will be ok" She was all like, "sorry I'm just a paranoid mom too!" Yah forgot her XanaX Lol...No really she was sweet but freaking out way worse then me.

So then Tim shows up in the truck and cant get into the door, so he finally gets into the back hatch and dives over my 400$ car seat and destroys it. I was like seriously??

Anywhoo all is well and baby girl is just fine.

GRUB-
8- 4 egg whites with cinn/.5 larabar/1 tsp coconut oil
11- cashews
130- 3 chicken sausage/ asp/ 1 tbst Choc Haz. Butter
8-deli turkey/ asp/ 1tbsp Haz Butter
9-larabar

Food is way off today, didn't eat enough and all the wrong stuff. No chicken sausage usually (WAYYY to much sodium) It burnt my tongue, and larabars aren't in my plan right now. My stomach is so tore up still so I ate what sounded good.

0 comments: