CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend

Wow what a weekend.

Saturday was busy busy. We had a chance to go to CrossFit Blaze and work some OLY Lifts, Jason and Michelle are awesome. We also learned some great lifting tips....great coaching.
Then we ran all over SW FL.

Breakfast was 2 eggs and 5 mac nuts
Lunch was out. I got a steak salad and tomato soup.
Dinner was out too, steak/broccoli/guac....and two small glasses of red.
We had dinner at chili's late and I immediately felt sick. Came home and went straight to bed...then woke up several times throughout the night. Got up Sun am and felt a little better, so we headed to the beach. It was fun but I was in the bathroom puking 5x or more. Food poisoning. I'm sure it wasn't out of the ordinary for Spring Break tho...LOL
I'm so over the FMB nastiness...if it wasn't for our friends we would be down on Sanibel...

Today I had: Larabar, some carrots, and some turkey. yah, not much.

Hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Cant wait for the week 2 WOD to come out! :D

0 comments: