CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY!!!!


Today my little boy turns 5 :(

I am so proud of him and how wonderful he is, but it is so unbelievable that it has been 5 years already!


Grant William Coppens

8lbs 3oz

21in


After 26 long hours of labor, I pushed twice and out came the most beautiful baby boy. He had the most beautiful tan skin and big brown eyes! To top it of he was born at 12:11 AM on my moms birthday! Being a mommy at 19 wasn't easy, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Through good times and bad, my children have brought me so much joy. The unconditional love that a parent has for a child is unlike anything on earth.


So today is his birthday party, but Domino's pizza and Publix cupcakes are not appealing to me so food stays on track today.


**I re did the Games WOD 1 this morning and beat my score by almost a round!! I really strategized this time, chilled out on my DU's and clean & jerked instead. Wow that saved my back....


TOMORROW IS THE OLY CERT!!! HOODIE HOO!

0 comments: