CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday

Well we are signing people up like crazy, so we must be doing something right!! In turn, we have opened up the 6am class...so I will be in bed right after I check out the WOD for tomorrow.

We are having quite a few family and friends come to the box in the am including members to do the WOD with me :) It will be my first attempt, and I plan on doing at least 3 before Sunday. I have an amazing support system, thanks guys!

8-2 eggs/salsa/coconut milk
1- 2 chicken breasts/tomatoes, onions, plantains/8 mac nuts, 2 sq 85%
5- 10 almonds/banana, apple
630- home made chocolate pecan butter (SO GOOD!)/paleo zuc muffin
830- chicken breast/salsa, spinach

I added in some fruit today and tried to eat a ton of cals...there is a method to my madness ;)

0 comments: