CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fri & Sat

Can I have this bod already?

Friday I stayed home all day with the kids. Sometimes its nice to get to just be a mom. I took a rest day...


Fridays food-

9-2 paleo zucchini muffins/1 tsp AB

1030- Chicken/coconut milk

1- chicken/asparagus/1 zuc muffin/1 tbsp nutella (naughty!!!)

6- chicken/zuc muffin

8- wings/salmon/broccoli/2 bites red potato



Saturday Tim worked and I had a pretty nice sized group of new people at the gym. Our business is growing and we are so blessed.

Then we had Grants tball game- he is so awesome, such a little stud!

Came home and put the kids down for a nap.....so I did a WOD out in front of my house.


10 rounds:

200m sprint

10 CnJ @ 95lbs

After the rounds were complete I did a 200m overhead carry with 95...I loved that


Sat Food-

7-eggs/salmon/EVOO

11- chicken/broc/Mac nuts

2-chicken/asp/mac nuts

8- Pizza fusion gluten free pizza & brownie/2 glasses of red (cheat meal)
Dinner with Lissa and the kids, Francheska's, and LULULEMON!!
As an athletic professional I saved 15% on my purchase! =almost 50 bucks!
I love their stuff...ugh


Woke up this morning and ran 3 miles, did 50 hand release push ups, and 10 pistols each leg.


Ran on an empty stomach and actually felt great. I woke up to gas and cramps..TMI I know. But Its not even gluten that kills me, its ANY grains and ANY dairy.


Off to church and spending the day with my family :)

0 comments: