CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

ITS ON!


Yesterday was my first attempt at CF Sectionals Open WOD 1.
DU's are tougher under pressure, but I made up for it with my ninja snatching...LOL.
My mom and dad along with members and friends came to participate and watch. It was not near as easy as it looked! Brutal to be exact. I am only planning to attempt it one more time due to the fact that I am SORE. Attempting it day after day would only wear those muscle groups more and more.
I am not revealing my score until Saturday, but I will say It's lookin pretty good :) Ranked pretty well overall and even better in the region (obviously).
One thing all competitors need to remember is, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. On a heavy strength WOD is when I will get a chance to really shine ;)
Food yesterday was a tad wacked. All paleo except some nutella- woops. Way too much sugar in that stuff and it tears up my insides but its so damn good.
Today has been good.....so far. I am stressed right now.
We have so much going on, signing up members & doing a crap load of on ramps- positive.
Buying a beamer...maybe-positive.
SORE AS BALLS- eh well right now its negative.
So many birthdays, trips, weddings, events, etc. etc. to pay for- well, positive but killing the bank acct!
Doing my last attempt on Sat at CF Blaze in Naples- stoked.
A MUCH NEEDED BEACH DAY ON SUNDAY W/ SOME CUPCAKE RED VELVET WINE- CHILLED = MUCH NEEDED!

0 comments: