CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

“The very man who has argued you down,
will sometimes be found, years later,
to have been influenced by what you said”
- C.S. Lewis
Early morning at the box with the kids, but they were well behaved.
Got my skills stuff out of the way:
5x 30 sec handstand holds
50 consecutive DU
25 consecutive med ball cleans @ 16lbs
as well as my strength work:
1x20 OHS
5x5 snatch press
Then I got to do the WOD with Britt and Leah:
5 rounds for time-
21 SDHP @75lbs
21 ball slams at 20lbs
Time- 10:32
So great to see Leah (my old xfit buddy), so glad she is a member!
It was fun to workout with the girls, as the coach you don't really get to have much fun doing WOD's anymore.
Came home for lunch and made lemon garlic shrimp & avocado. Then I baked paleo zucchini muffins...they were so good!
Headed back to the box tonight for pm classes and making up my strength from Sat & a CFE. Have a fabulous day!!

0 comments: