CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday


Wow its beautiful out!


Family reunion was so fun. It was 60 degrees in the morning there and 80 all day. The springs were freezing but we had a blast swimming. It so cool to be around my moms family, they are all such wonderful people that love Jesus and it shows. I am so thankful to have such an awesome, huge family!


Tim and Heather represented at Barbells For Boobs on Saturday, Tim RX'd the the WOD in just over 3 min, and Heather at 55lbs took 4th! They brought me back a really cute T.
Got to sleep in today, then got up and took Teagan down to Naples to the lululemon show room. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Can't wait until they open the store at Waterside.


I'm off to the gym for the pm classes, going to take the dogs with me and let them run around in the back.


Be back later to blog about WODS....

0 comments: