CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Tues?

Question mark is because I'm trying to convince myself....
I am trying to cope with this PMS and I'm doing a bad job of it.

Yesterday was strength work x2 and WODx2

I've been knocking out the strength work and either the CFE and or the primarily gymnastic WOD in the am and doing the lifting WOD's in the pm....well today I'm slacken so far.

Although I was miserable yesterday I still suffered through.

Last night we fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 1 and showered and tried to go back to sleep. TRIED. So today I am so tiered and grouchy. GRRR.

2 WOD's to do this pm: Cindy & Elizabeth.
Oh yah...and I still have deads too.

Why do I have to be tortured with this terrible PMS!?

0 comments: