CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday- back in the game


Had a fabulous weekend filled with a birthday party, date with my husband, and some fun time with friends. Got the rest I needed and I was excited to get back at it today...


Strength WOD:


On the min every min for 5 min

7 front squats @ 95


Rest 1 min then


On the min for 5 min

7 shoulder press @ 65


This was a nice change from the 1x20's and 5x5's



WOD 2:

10-15-20-20-15-10


Jumping muscle ups on rings

KBS @35

V Up's

Double unders


Don't remember my time....20 ish


WOD 3:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1


Ring dips (unassisted)

Med ball sit up throw & catch on wall @ 16 lbs

-End of every set 20 ft farmers walk at 110 lbs


12 min something




I was excited to get back to training hard today. Ate well this weekend except for sushi and wine Saturday night....but, it was worth it!

Ate some chocolate 80% today and it made me feel sick....? Not the case usually.


Going to focus on completing all the WODs programmed, and pace myself. Last week my body spoke loudly to me and I didn't like it.

0 comments: