CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Im Back!

OK so I woke up this morning and had this wild cleaning streak, re arranged my formal living area and cleaned like a mad woman. Then I painted the inlay by the front door and did a ton of laundry.

I did a 24 hour fast and it wasn't that bad. I didn't crave anything really.

Strength Work:

1x20 Power clean @ 95

Ive decided my next 1rm goal for cleans will be 150.

Wod was "Nancy"

5 rounds for time
run 400m
15 Overhead squat @ 65

PR'd my time at 13:03

Then check out work was:

4x 30 sec handstand golds
15 ring dips
15 pull ups

My kipps are getting so much better! I can do 25+ in a row now!

Then I came home and had dinner

6pm- 6oz chicken/1c potato, 1c carrots/12 almonds (6-2-4)

I know, I know. Potato and carrots are unfavorable carbs but we had them in the fridge and I made this chicken bake in my stoneware. It was all we had in the house bc we have been out of town. Grocery store in the AM and farmers market Thursday.


As soon as I get the kids in bed in going to do my CFE-

run 45 sec
rest 45 sec
run 1.5 min
rest 1.5 min
run 3min
rest 3 min
run 6 min
rest 6 min
run 3 min
rest 3 min
run 1.5 min
rest 1.5min
run 45 sec
rest 45 sec


A bit more about this past weekend.....

One thing Laura Demarco suggested that I do b4 I compete at the games was do some local competitions. So Ive got a friend/manager who is going to keep an ear out for some lifting/figure/fitness competitions. I have been in a competitive atmosphere my entire life but I do think it would be a good idea to compete in a few random things throughout the year. Thanks Laura for having my family in your box and all of the helpful pointers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love unfavorable carbs :)

Xfit Lauren said...

yah me too esp the chocolate ones....lol