CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hey hey! I know Ive been kind of missing in action...things have been truckin along beautifully!




We payed our affiliation fee....and for those of you who know how much it is, Thank you JESUS!


We are also placing a equipment order in the next few days....WOOHOO!




Getting new people every week!












This is my little turkey on his first day of VPK. The crying started when I went the day before to drop off all his paperwork. I got in the truck and balled my eyes out the entire way home. What happened? Where did time go? My baby will be in kindergarten next year! It seems like yesterday he was born and a tiny baby in my arms. OK I'm going to shut up before I cry again.




Food has been good. I did my 2 photo shoots, so mission accomplished. I felt good in my own skin...sitting at about 15-16% body fat right now. A good friend of mine has a sponsor for me that is willing to pay my way to compete in fitness shows. Not sure if I really want to yet....it kinda conflicts with everything thing I'm doing for the games. We shall see...


Ive added in some good dairy to my diet for a few weeks, Greek yogurt, whole milk cheese once a day, etc. I will take it out in a few weeks. Always good to give the body a variety.






OMG. I have the most beautiful baby girl!!!

0 comments: