CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Always Replace A Little Bad With A LOT Of Good!

Past week or so has been kinda crappy for me. I have been blessed with severe hormonal issues.....had numerous problems with my cycle, or lack there of. From hemorrhages, to ovarian cysts.....its a miracle I have two kids & at times that I'm even alive! When I was 17 I was playing volleyball for Team Florida and my body fat dropped to low (apparently) and I didn't have a cycle for 6 months. So Summer hit and I was in off season.....I hemorrhaged big time and almost lost my life. Took me 8+ months to recover athletically.
Now, I suffer from erratic cycles and in turn it effects my energy level. BUT Ill be fiiiiine, I just felt the need to wine....LOL

So the last 5 days has been TOUGH!

Today The WOD was "deck of cards"

Grant and Stormie did it with me-

burpees
DU
Sit ups
push ups

Later is 5x5 OHS & shoulder press

Food has been great. Ive been talking to many people about diet. For years I struggled knowing what to eat and how much. Now I feel like I'm in a great place with food.

Mon-Fri I eat strict paleo

On the weekends I go about 85%..........
If you struggle with control, give a little on the weekends & it will help you to keep yourself on track!

Most importantly, don't stress about it! Over obsessing can throw you off the wagon.

0 comments: