CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

CUT!

I'm at a good place in this journey called life.......I have realized what is necessity and what is wanted. Then on the other hand there is good for me and bad for me.
Ive become pretty skilled at picking and choosing who I have involved and who I don't.....all for the best.

Today as a whole was a blah day. I'm feeling so beat and I think all I need is an earlier bed time.

SO much to research and do to get this business up and rolling! But I'm SO glad to do it!


WOD:

3 rounds for time

400m run
10 handstand push ups
20 burpees
30 double unders
40 sit ups
50 air sq

Time: 18:42

This WOD stunk. I would have normally attacked it with vengeance, body didn't like me today. To add to it the strength work was not fun. My shoulders were not being nice. Know what though? Not every day are you going to have an A game day. The important thing is that you shake it off, and come back tomorrow twice as strong. I will bring my balls to the next workout, and hopefully my body will keep up ;)

DL 1x20 @ 165lbs
push press 1x20 @ 80lbs

0 comments: